Located in the heart of Lanark, the Hub provides high quality and fully accessible room hire facilities for voluntary groups, agencies, individuals, and businesses.
Created with the aims of improving advice and information, promoting good health, providing training and skills opportunities, and enriching the local community, the Hub offers:
- free public use of three computers with high-speed broadband access (may be subject to booking during busy periods).
- a multi-purpose space (with presentation equipment and video conferencing to accommodate up to thirty people) – hire rates for voluntary groups are £10 for the first hour and £5 for the remainder of the booking. Hire rates for businesses are £20 per hour.
- Two smaller confidential meeting rooms suitable for meetings involving up to four people – ideal for individual consultations and outreach worker hot desking – hire rates for voluntary groups are £5 for the first hour and £3 per hour for the remainder of the booking. Hire rates for businesses are £15 per hour.
- free high-speed Wi-Fi for own-device use.
- accessible toilet and baby change.
Check out the Available Rooms section on the left to learn more about the Hub’s facilities.