We are working hard to ensure we are fully staffed to deliver critical services such as emergency repairs, emergency gas repairs as well as advice and guidance to tenants experiencing financial difficulties.
To reduce spread of the virus, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily suspend delivery of the following services until further notice:
- non-emergency repairs. Any non-emergency repairs already reported will be logged and we hope to be able to schedule those at a future date;
- the Right-to-Repair Scheme;
- planned maintenance works such as the heating replacement and insulation improvement works planned for this year – we will contact the tenants affected;
- face-to-face meetings and appointments – staff are still available to speak to on the phone and via e-mail/Facebook messaging;
- re-letting empty homes;
- all CHA Community Hub activities.
Further updates will be published in due course. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this very challenging time.